Get Big Savings On WaterCare Water Softeners in Port Charlotte, North Port, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Venice, & the Southwest Florida area!
Soft Water Through a Water Softener Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners remove hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you’ll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
Why A WaterCare Softener?
Every component, feature, and innovation of the CareSoft Elite Twin Softeners has been designed to bring the most efficient, consistent quality water to you and your family and is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Exclusive Technology
- Deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary
- Exclusive features ensure consistent water quality
- Vacation Mode to prevent unnecessary regenerations
- Only one internal moving part for easy maintenance
- Battery back-up
- Patented Chlorine Generator
- Ability to self-chlorinate unit
- Monitors every cleaning
- High-Performance Resin
- Powerful and durable media
- Reduces the minerals that cause hard water
- Undergoes rigorous quality control testing
- Secondary Media Tank
- Provides softened water during maintenance cycles
- Quartz Underbedding
- Delivers high and consistent flow rates
- Provides accurate and efficient cleaning process
- Low-Maintenance Brine Tank
- Built-in safety float
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-free material
- Fills with soft water which reduces cleaning
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
State Certified Plumbing Contractor CFC1429699
Local Florida Reviews