WaterCare Water Softener Systems Provide Cutting-Edge Technology, Energy & Salt Saving Designs, and as Always… Lots. More. Bubbles.
Imagine prologing the life of your water using appliances, using up to 75% less soap, and reducing water heating costs nearly 30%. Water softener systems create luxurious water and pay for themselves in cost and time savings.
Why A WaterCare Softener?
WaterCare WATERMAX® Softeners are the only systems made in the USA that can be fully customized with both softening & filtration capabilities, & our 25 Year Warranty!
- Removal of hardness minerals, dirt and sediment.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water-using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Audible salt alerts so you never have to guess if you softener needs salt
Why A WaterCare Softener?
Every component, feature, and innovation of the CareSoft Elite Twin Softeners has been designed to bring the most efficient, consistent quality water to you and your family and is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Exclusive Technology
- Deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary
- Exclusive features ensure consistent water quality
- Vacation Mode to prevent unnecessary regenerations
- Only one internal moving part for easy maintenance
- Battery back-up
- Patented Chlorine Generator
- Ability to self-chlorinate unit
- Monitors every cleaning
- High-Performance Resin
- Powerful and durable media
- Reduces the minerals that cause hard water
- Undergoes rigorous quality control testing
- Secondary Media Tank
- Provides softened water during maintenance cycles
- Quartz Underbedding
- Delivers high and consistent flow rates
- Provides accurate and efficient cleaning process
- Low-Maintenance Brine Tank
- Built-in safety float
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-free material
- Fills with soft water which reduces cleaning
Service is at the heart of Certain Services, Inc.. We know you can shop online, go to a big retail store, or choose from an overwhelming variety of water solutions. What truly makes us different is our desire to take care of our customers, exceed their expectations, and provide the best possible water for their home and family.
We’ll let you know when your filters need to be changed, if there’s a notification of service needed from your water softener based on the wireless setup, and maintain your system to ensure efficiency. We also offer affordable and convenient salt delivery – right into the salt tank!
Great people! The owner and his staff are committed to being the best in their business sector! The techs are honest, professional and very patient in helping their customers (me) understand what is needed or not needed to keep my water system running like new. They also offer plumbing services and I’ve had them in for a couple of problems that have arisen. They performed (same techs) very satisfactorily here too. Too bad that they don’t do sprinkler irrigation repair. I’ll have to have someone else help me with that.
Contact Us Today To Learn More – No Hassle, No Obligation.
State Certified Plumbing Contractor CFC1429699