Careers at Certain Services, Inc.
Service & Installation Technician
Certain Services, Inc., seeks a Sales, Service/Installation Technician to join our team. This team member is responsible for servicing our residential and commercial customers, providing repair or new installation of equipment that result in the best water possible for all customers. The Technicians will gain knowledge of our water treatment systems allowing them to respond to a sales call in the most professional manner. This team member must reflect and represent always, our core values (Team, Accountability, Expertise, Preparedness, and Communication).
- Responsible for all aspects of service including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and/or commercial venues.
- Responsible for assisting customers with information regarding the value of upgrading equipment or with information for the first-time purchaser of water conditioning equipment.
- Responsible for the delivery of excellence in customer service, always.
- Ability to plan, layout, organize and execute work with minimum or no supervision
- Interest in a career in water treatment and sales
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred but we will train the right candidate
- Water softener installation and/or plumbing experience is a plus!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 60lbs
- Must have a good driving record to drive a company vehicle
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check and motor vehicle record check.
We offer a very competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time